Best Productivity & Organization Tools for Product Marketers
Nowadays, with the tight competition in the market and a wide range of tools available to use, promoting products is becoming more challenging.
Still, if you’re interested in improving your productivity and organization, there are a lot of tools that can help. In this article, we’ll talk about the benefits of using these tools and some of which that product marketers can use to improve productivity and organization
Benefits Of Productivity And Organization Tools
With the advancement of digital technology, there are over a handful of productivity and organization tools you can choose from. Product marketers use different productivity and organization tools for various reasons, such as task or project management and software localization, to attain desired results.
Here are some benefits of using these tools:
- Manage Teams: One of the benefits of using productivity and organization tools is being able to manage teams within your organization. If you want to organize tasks for people from different departments, you can do so via these tools. Thus, you don’t have to worry about people being confused with all the tasks that are associated with each team member. All you need to do is use the team search function.
- Assign Tasks: Using productivity and organization tools to assign tasks is also useful for people who aren’t comfortable with managing multiple projects. You can create tasks by dragging and dropping tasks on the board. From there, you can assign different labels to various tasks and assign an appropriate priority. Once the tasks are assigned to a group, they can easily be shared with other team members by using the share function.
- Delegate Tasks: By delegating tasks, each team will be assigned with different tasks that’ll require a different amount of time to finish. This will allow them to work on the task in its entirety, which means less time for other employees.
Productivity Tools For Product Marketers
Now that you know the benefits of productivity and organization tools, it’s time to know the best ones.
Given the increasing popularity of automation, artificial intelligence, cloud integration, real-time analytics, and dashboard integration, you might want to consider using Google tools for greater productivity.
Google Sheets allow you to easily collaborate with your product marketing team when working for a new product campaign, create charts and other presentations, and analyze and set formulas for relevant data.
One tool that’s quite popular is the PowerPoint presentation. In this presentation, you’re able to create a visual presentation that can be used in meetings, presentations, and more. Also, you’ll be able to present information in the most effective way possible, which is the goal of every business.
Lastly, you can use PowerPoint to present documents, articles, and other materials.
Trello is a great productivity tool for organizations as it allows you to get things organized, as well as provide you with a great source of ideas and keeps you focused on what you need to do next. It’s also a very useful tool if you’re looking for ways to increase productivity and improve performance at work.
By using Trello, you’ll be able to improve your overall productivity, which means you’ll be able to work smarter and faster.
Check the following benefits of using Trello:
- Create To-dos: You can create To-dos for any task or project you’re working on. Just enter the title, description, and the notes of the task.
When you’re done, you can then select the “delegate” button that’ll allow you to assign the task to your team members. The group manager will then be the ones who’ll be responsible for maintaining a list of tasks, as well as being responsible for assigning approvals and comments from other team members.
- Get Things Organized: One of the most important things that you can do in a work environment is to get things organized. For this, you can create and maintain an internal index by using the index card feature.
By creating these indexes, you’ll be able to track all the tasks that are important for your company. You can also make it easier to find tasks by using the search function.
Asana enables you to get a better grasp of how your daily product marketing task should look like. You’ll learn how to format your tasks in a way that makes them easier to read and understand.
Also, you’ll learn about creating to-do lists and making your task easy to accomplish. With Asana, you’ll be able to create your goals and follow them on a daily basis.
Productivity and organization tools, such as Trello, Asana, PowerPoint, and Google tools, for product marketers set boundaries on your time for each task you need to accomplish, which is important if you tend to multitask a lot.
This way, you can increase your productivity and be more organized and focused on completing one or two tasks at a time.